AH! Oh, it's only me, phew!
Every project has to start somewhere, and I figured the best start point was to get a mannequin in the right size.
As a 'huskier' gentleman, I figured it would be easiest to just make my own!
This is the result of a very warm hour (three tshirts and a thick hoodie on an already warm evening) and a roll and a half of duct tape.
Afterwards, I just sealed the arm holes and stuffed it with bubble wrap and soft foam to help it sit on my tailors mannequin comfortably.
(Here's a great link for a tutorial to the method I used - https://youtu.be/V24k-xhuFMI - thanks Punished Props!)